Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Monday, June 25, 2007

This scammer claims to run an art gallery in Hong Kong, and is looking for a "representative" in another country to handle money transfers for a 10% commission.

Under no circumstances fall for this scam:

1 The scammer will use the perosnal details provided by the victim to commit identity theft, and

2 He will use the victim's bank account to launder money (which is a criminal offence)

Hello,

I'm Chung Hu founder and president of Arts & Crafts GalleryLLC......we're nestled in the Green Mountains of Central Hongkong.

Beforebecoming a full time gallery owner, I owned a mail order company and animport/export gift business while collecting art and antiques for overtwenty years as an avocation.

I specialized in antiques of the Arts &Crafts Movement and later I collectedn Asian and tribal art. It is thisinvaluable international business and unique "collecting" perspective which I feel will benefit you.

We are searching for representatives who can help me establish a medium ofgetting to my customers in Europe,Canada and America as well as makingpayments through you as my payment officer. It is upon this note that iseek your assistance to stand as my representative in your country.

Notethat, as my representative under the companyordinance,Pursuant to Section 158(5), you will receive 10% of whateveramount you receive for the company and the balance will be paid into anaccount we will avail to you.

Please, to facilitate the conclusion of thistransaction if accepted,do send me promptly by email the following:
(1)Your full names,
(2)Contact address and,
(3)Phone/fax numbers.
(4)Tell me a little about yourself and your present occupation.

Notethat your age must be included.

Thank you for your time.

'Regards,
Mr. Chung HuPresident,
Arts & Crafts Gallery,
Hongkong.
Email:artscraftsgalleryhongkong01@rediffmail.com
TEL\FAX:852-301-62001

No comments:

Post a Comment