Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

How nice, the ex President of Nigeria, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, (or rather his confidential Secretary) has just written to me.

The email quite correctly notes that I am an honest and trustworthy person. Unfortunately, the rest of the contents (including authorship) is complete fantasy!

Dear Executive,

I am Douglas Odia, Confidential Secretary to Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, the ex-president of Nigeria. He instructed me to write this mail to you.

According to my boss Chief Olusegun Obasanjo he got your contact when searching for a reliable, honest and trustworthy foreigner Agent/Partner who is capable of handling projects/investment with sincerity, honesty and optimum care, and was motivated to choose you.

He said your assistance would be required at various stages of this potential project because he wants interest to remain confidential due to public interest.

If you are willing, capable and honest for this project, kindly indicate your interest by email to my confidential address: douglasodiacbn@yahoo.com.hk

I will not contact any one untill i hear a positive response from you ASAP.

Thanks and God bless.

Regards,

Douglas Odia.

No comments:

Post a Comment