Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

This particular scammer is trying a "variation on a theme". Instead of telling me that I have "won" a lottery, or other such tosh, he claims to be a "money lender".

Allegedly the scammer, on receiving my personal details, will offer me a loan.

Don't fall for this one.

It is merely a trick to divest the gullible of their personal details, so that the scammer can raid their bank accounts and commit identity theft.

Good day,

I am Mr James Walters a money lender i give out loan to all in need ofhelp.

Are you looking for money to pay bills?

I want you to know that ican help you with loan and i will be glad to offer you a loan.

jameswalterloanfirm@yahoo.de
BORROWERS INFORMATION
Your names ................................
Your country...............................
Your address ................
Your Age...............................
Your Fax Number...................
Your occupation..........................
Your marital status ......................
Current Status at place of work.........
Sex...................................
Phone number..............................
Monthly Income...............................
Amount Needed...........................
Thanks.
Mr James Walters

No comments:

Post a Comment