Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

This scammer asks for my details, eg name and address, yet he begins his email with "Dear friend".

Were he really my "friend" he would have these detail surely?

Dear Friend,

My name is Chen Guangyuan, I work with BANK OF CHINA, HONG KONG. I havea mutual Business Proposal of $17,300,000.00 for you to handle with me from my bank.Iwill need you to assist me in executing this Business Project from Hong Kong toyour country.

I need to know if you will be able to handle this with me before Iexplain to you in details?

Should you be interested please send me your fullnames,private phone/fax and current residential address and finally after that I shall provide you with more details of this operation.

And I will prefer you reach me on my private email address below (chen101guang@yahoo.com.hk)

Kind Regards,
Mr.Chen Guangyuan,

No comments:

Post a Comment