Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Monday, October 02, 2006

This scammer appears to be under the impression that I am Muslim, I am not.

He also makes an interesting use of the word "apple" within his "bleeding heart" letter. He should have also used spell check before sending this out.

Nonetheless, it is a scam fit only for the trash can.

Assalam ualaikum

I am Mr. Ali Hussein business man from Basra Iraq I am writing you this email as a Muslim brother.

As you and I know about the unrest in my country, I went to use this means to apple for your help to relocate my family to your country and if there is any lucretive business i can invest over there place do tell me.

I just lost my wife some month ago because of the unrest here in Basra and 8months baby with me now.
.
Hope to hear from you
Assalam ualaikum

ali hussein

No comments:

Post a Comment