Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Friday, September 29, 2006

The only element of truth, in this badly written scam, is the part which states that the internet has been "greatly abused".

Quite!

The scam here is that the scammer wants to relieve you of your id and bank account information and/or he also wants to use your bank account for money laundering.

Under no circumstances fall for this one.

Hello,

I feel quite safe dealing with you in this mutual
beneficial transaction. Though, this medium (Internet) has been greatly
abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the
fastest. Am Mr. Miller and i draw and paint for a living.

I have a vacancy in my company. As I am just setting up in the US I will be
requiring
Rep to work on a part time basis. i sell Arts all over the world, have
sold to galleries and to private collectors, I am always facing serious
difficulties selling my art works to Americans, they are always offering
to pay with either Money orders/cashiers check, which is difficult for me
to cash here in United Kingdom.

I just need some one that could help me,
This position will not take up your time nor
will you have to use your own resources for the position.
If interested please reply this mail and find out more......

Reply to my alternative email address which is : j.mill@fsmail.net


James Miller
London
United Kingdom
j.mill@fsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment