Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

This scamming scumbag wants me to help him commit fraud, and steal a large amount of money.

Two problems with this:

1 I am not a criminal

2 There is no money

In short, he can go to hell!

From The Desk of Mr.Adnan A.K.Ismail.
Manager National Bank of Dubai Abu Dhabi
branch Dubai United Arab Emirate (U.A.E.)
Email: adnan_aki3@yahoo.co.nz

I am Mr.Adnan A.K.Ismail Branch Manager National Bank of Dubai Abu
Dhabi branch, I have urgent and very confidential business proposition
for you.A British Oil consultant and contractor with the Kruger Gold
Company,Mr. Raymond Beck made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for
twelve calendar months in my branch. Upon maturity,I sent a routine
notification to his forwarding address but got no reply.
He deposited the sum of $ 16.4 million usd in our bank here in United Arab Emirates.

After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his
contract employers, the Kruger Gold Company that Mr. Raymond Beck died
in a plane crash along with his wife Mr. and Mrs. Raymond Beck died in
a plan crash along with his wife in Egypt Air Flight 990, 1999 air
crash (for more information about this crash and person you can contact
this website
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/1999/11/01/iran/main49778.shtml

Since we got this information about his death and on further
investigation,I found out that he died without making a WILL, and all
attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless.I therefore made
further investigationand discovered that Mr. Raymond Beck did not
declare any kin or relations in all his official documents, his Bank
Deposit paperwork in my Bank.

This money is still sitting in my Bank and the interest is being rolled
over with the principal sum at the end of each year.No one will ever
come forward to claim it. According to Laws of United Arab Emirates,at
the expiration of 8 (Eight) years, the money will revert to the
ownership of the (U.A.E) Government if nobody applies to claim the
fund.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to
stand in as the next of kin to Mr. Raymond Beck so that the fruits of
this old man's labor will not get into the hands of some government
officials.This is simple, I will like you to provide immediately your
full names and address so that the attorney will prepare the necessary
documents and affidavits that will put you in place as the next of kin.

We shall employ the services of an attorney for drafting and
notarization of the WILL and to obtain the necessary documents and
letter of probate/administration in your favor for the transfer.
A bank account in any part of the world that you will provide will then
facilitate the transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary/next
of kin.

There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will
be done by the attorney and my position as the Branch Manager
guarantees the successful execution of this transaction.If you are interested,

Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details that
will help you understand the transaction.Please send me your confidential
telephone and fax numbers for easy communication.

Please observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this
transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall
require your assistance to invest my share in your country.Please
reply through my private email address: adnan_aki3@yahoo.co.nz
Awaiting your urgent reply

Regards.
Mr.Adnan A.K.Ismail.

1 comment:

  1. My cousin and his wife, Raymond and Doreen Beck did indeed die on Egypt Air flght 990. Thanks for exposing this scam and making an effort keep clear their names.

    ReplyDelete