Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

This scammer has written the usual formulaic scam letter:

1 She invokes God

2 She claims that her father was poisoned

3 Large sums of money and diamonds are mentioned

4 I am offered a percentage if I help her transfer/invest the money

As with all of these emails, it is a scam; do not fall for it.


PLEASE YOU CAN REPLY ME TO MY ALTERNATIVE EMAIL ADDRESS vivian_kamara2005@yahoo.fr


Dear Friend

I am sorry to come to you in this way, i come across you and my spirit lead me to choose you because i know that i can confide in you. well i realy needed some one honest, truthful to share my fellings with and to share burden with and i know that by the special grace of God everything will work out fine for me.

Am Vivian kamara ,25 years old living in BOTSWANA with my uncle.Am the only child and daughter of late Dr BEN kamara. my father was a very wealthy Gold and Diamond marchant with alot of capital shares with DE BEERS mining coperation based in KINSHASHA the economic capital of CONGO before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing to discuss on business matters.

After the death of my mother, as a motherless girl my father took me so special because i was motherless and he cared for me.Before the death of my father on 25th june 2003 in a private hospital in CONGO he secretly called me beside and told me that he has a sum of $10.750 MILLION DOLLARS (Ten Million Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand US DOLLARS) which he deposited with a fiduciary fund holdder in BOTSWANA, he told me that he used my name as his only daughter and the person that will inherit the deposited fund. he also explained to me that it was because of his wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates that i should seek for a foreign patner in the country of my chioce where i will transfer this money to and also use it judiciously for investment purposes (such as real estate management,construction companies, commerce etc) now i am honourably seeking your assistance in the fellowing ways.
Due to the Government laws of Botswana a refugee is not permitted to own a bank account or even operate a business.

( 1) to provide a bank account where this money will be transfered
( 2) to serve as the guardian of this fund since i am a girl of 25 years and also my feminity matters also
( 3) to make arrangement for the me to come over to your country after the money has been transfered to your account.

However ,i am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/assistance after the succesful transfer of the fund to your nominated account oversea and also i have mapped out 5% as miscellaneous expenses that will be incured during the cause of transfer. furthermore you can indicate your option towards assisting me as i believe that this transaction would be concluded within Ten working days(10). you signify your interest to assist me.

Please if you know that you cannot assist me please keep it to yourself and don't disclose it to anybody because of my family background please let it be sealed with secrecy,and also send me your phone numbers.

Waiting for your urgent reply

Thanks and GOD bless .

Miss Vivian Kamara vivian_kamara2005@yahoo.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment