Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Thursday, October 28, 2004

This is an example of the nastier form of Nigerian scam letter.

In this type of letter, the writer preys on the the charitable and gullible; by portraying themselves as sick/dying, and pretending that they wish to pass on their great wealth to charitable causes.

The reality is that the scammer steals the id of the respondent, and then proceeds to raid their bank account.

No matter how distressing this story, do not fall for it.

Dear Friend,

I greet you in the name of GOD.I am MRS MAGRETTE AKIM from South Africa. I was married to Late MR. SAMUEL J. AKIM of blessed memory who was an oil explorer in Saudi Arabia for twelve years before he died in the year 2001.We were married for Fifteen years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Since his death I too have been battling with Cancer of the Lungs(MESOTHELIOMA),I have gone for a corrective surgery,but it wasn't successful and as a second alternative, my options are left with therapy Treatment.My option is Radiation Threpy, it is only by the grace of God that i am hopeful. When my late Husband was alive he deposited the sum of $12.5million (Twelve Million,Five Hundred thousand U.S Dollars) with a Security Company in oversea. the money is deposited as Family valuables/Treasure for s! ecurity reasons.
Recently, my doctor told me that I have but alimited live due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me Most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to entrust this fund to either a philanthropic organization or Devoted individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instructs herein.30%of the $12.5million goes to the individual as entitlement,I want this individual to use 55% of this money in all sincerity to fund philanthropic organization, orphanages, and an extral 5% for your expenses that u may incure in trying to see this Transaction through.
widows and 20%be sent back to me pay for my medical bills and for my upkeep before i meet my creator .I am taking this decision because I don't have any child or devoted relations that will inherit this money I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an Ungodly manner. Hence the reasons for this bold decision. my health is Retrogressing by ! the minute, you will have to send your contact phone number and detail s about yourself, so that I will forward them to the Security company As soon as I receive your reply to my mail address: magrette_akim@hotmail.com

I shall give you the contact information of the Security Company and the country in oversea where the money was deposited.

I will send you all the required documents needed for the collection of the funds, and they include:
1. Memorandum of understanding, stating our terms of Agreement.

2. letter of Authority to the Security Company authorizing them that the said deposited money, henceforth you are now the legal recipient .

Authorization will be forwarded to you .Until I hear from you,my dreams will rest squarely on your shoulders. May the Almighty God continue to guide and protect you.

Regards,

MRS MAGRETTE AKIM
NOTE:All replies should be forwarded to my confidential email

No comments:

Post a Comment