Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Our friends from Nigeria have branched out from "business propositions", to begging letters.

This one received today, contains all the heart rending nauseating gush; so well designed to pull the heart strings of the charitable and gullible.

It includes dead parents, and a person trying to complete their education. The writer even uses the phrase "I will surely die in pain", tosh!

I have nothing but contempt for the scum that send these. They are trying to take advantage of those people who try to help the less fortunate.

Do not fall for it.

My name is Kelvin Adewale, I am a student of UNN(university of
Nigeria,Nsukka)Along the time I have had series of stories to tell,my latefather
was a civil Engineer, mum was a nurse,she died last year jenuary,my dad
collected laon from the bank before he died we are three in numbers,I am the
first of the children,we are two boys and agirl,my immediate  younger
brother is in high school,the other girl is  still in elementary,she is
about 10years old,after since my mum and dad died,I have been the bread winner
of my family,/younger ones,I work and school and some times do hared labour just
to meet up with our demandi do not realy to boarder any one with my burden but
now , I have vo choice left for me,but now I have to,cos I have been droped out
of school becos I could not meet up with the demand of my school.i only have
twoyears and three months to graduate out of school and my younger ones might be
dropping out of school If i am unable to pay there school fees and other
requirement,it is often said that no man is an island of his own,some body may
wonder if I can not sell my father properties to cover up my expencses,the truth
is that , we only have few properties left,cos most of our father properties has
been ceased by the bank,also my relatives has refused todo something about our
case(I and my bro. and my sister),so u can see that I have no choice than to
tell  it to the world,cos I keep silent,I will surely die in pain,I have no
help,except God.Now; we hardly feed this days,things are fallen apart,I am
begging in thename of God, to please help me in any way u can,I do not mind,I
have to get back to school,please try and show brotherly love,may God almighty
reward you in all ways of understanding

Just faithfully

Kelvin Adewale.

No comments:

Post a Comment