Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Mr Tony Adams, from the Bank of Nigeria, has written to me.

He claims to be an account officer there, and that he has access to a dormant account containing $9M.

This little scum bag asks me to pretend to be the next of kin of the owner (who has died), ie commit fraud; in order to access the funds.

My "friend" Tony then states that "there is no risk".

-There is no account.

-There is no "Tony"

-It is a con.

Don't be a dishonest prat and fall for this con.

HABIB BANK NIGERIA LIMITED
AN AFILIATED BANK OF PAKISTAN
A BANK WITH A DIFFERENCE

FROM THE DESK OF
TONY ADAMS
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
HABIB BANK NIGERIA LIMITED
SUBJECT:CONFIDENTIAL PROPOSAL
ATTENTION:

PRIVATE MEMO
With due respect, trust and humility, I write you this proposal, which I believe, would be of great interest to you. I am sorry for the inconveniences this letter might cause you, but I have no other alternative than to seek for your help, please bear with me.
I am Mr. TONY ADAMS.I am in charge of International remittance at Habib Bank Nigeria Limited. There is a dormant account in my bank and the owner of the account is deceased and I am the account officer to the account of the deceased.
There is a credit balance of ($9 million dollars) which has been dormant for five years now and further investigation, I discovered that the account and the money belong to a deceased foreign contractor in Nigeria.
With my current position in the International Remittance Department on the bank and also as a civil servant I cannot lay claims on this money. What I need from you is to use your name as next of kin and make you the rightful beneficiary so that I will use my position, in moving the ($9 million dollars) out from Nigeria.
Every record concerning this fund and all the legal documents backing the funds are in my possession, which will be forwarded to you once you indicate your interest. I intend to part you with 30% percent of the total sum for your assistance while 70% percent will be for me. Indicate your interest immediately so that I will give you all the detailed information on this issue.
Please my good friend, I want you to limit this matter personally to your self what ever your decision might be through my email address ()
NOTE: That 30% percent is for your assistance
There is absolutely no risk involved.
Thanking you in anticipation.

Kindest Regard
TONY ADAMS
Habib Bank Nigeria Limited
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT

No comments:

Post a Comment