Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Lucky me, I have been named as a beneficiary in the will of Sir Engr.Willy Bubenik (ksm). Surely with all those titles he must be genuine?

This person has an alleged estate worth $5M, and wished to bequeath me some money for my ministry.

Funny that, I was not aware that I ran a ministry.

Well call me an old cynic, but I don't believe a word of it; and neither should you if you receive one of these.

ATTENTION;

Dear friend

NOTIFICATION OF BEQUEST .

This is sequel to your non response of our earlier
letter to you One-half of the Trustees and Executors
to the Will of late of Sir Engr.Willy Bubenik (ksm),I
wish to notify you that you were listed as a
beneficiary to the bequest of the sum of
US$5,100.000.00 [Five Million One Hundred Thousand US
Dollars] in the codicil and last testament of the
deceased. The late Sir Willy Bubenik until his death
was a former Managing Director and pioneer staff of a
big construction company here in Netherlands. He was a
very dedicated Sufis and a great philanthropist during
his life time.

Late Sir Willy Bubenik died on 9th February 2003 at
the age of 68,He was buried on the23rd of February.
Late Sir Willy Bubenik even though he was an American
living and working in here as a foreigner he requested
before his death that he be buried here in his words,
"I regard here as My home and the people as my
people". He said that this token is to support your
ministry and help to the less- privileged. I hereby
request that you forward any proof of identities of
yours, your current telephone and fax numbers and your
forwarding address to enable us file necessary
documents at the International Court of Justice
probate division for the release of this bequest of
money.

Congratulations.

Yours faithfully,

Dr Van Vugt

No comments:

Post a Comment