Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

I received this gem today, from a certain Chief Ben of Nigeria.

He claims to have received my details from a reliable source, don't they all?

He claims that he is involved in an organisation that is seeking redress for ecological damage in the Niger Delta, caused by foreign oil companies.

The compensation received is large, and he has managed to acquire (ie steal) $54M of this money.

Needless to say he wants to get his illgotten gains out of the country, and needs my help (ie he needs my bank account details etc).

He very kindly offers to meet with me face to face in Nigeria (fat chance!); and assures me that this is 100% risk free; as the entire matter is in his hands. Well that is reassuring isn't it?

Let me point out that is this were genuine, and it isn't, he is asking me to steal money (which doesn't exist) which is meant to help others afflicted by ecological damage.

Fall for this, and you deserve everything you get in my opinion.

Attention,

I have received vital and useful information about
you, I am satisfied with such useful information's.
Very pleased to be in contact with you, for the
possibility of accepting my urgent proposal to you.

Please note that I don't have anything to hide for
you, irrespective that I have not seen you in person
but because of the source I got your particulars, I
confidently believed that you will never betray the
confidence I have reposed in you.

I am convinced that Nigerian Chamber of Commerce will
never give me any contact that is not reliable.
Please note that I did not disclose this transaction
to anybody accept you and my two committee members
hence you should Keep this transaction secretly to
yourself.

My name is Chief Benard Ikechukwu. I am the chairman of
the investigating committee for the Niger Delta Crisis involving the
foreign oil firms {Mobil oil, Elf oil, AGIP oil,L.N.G},and the Federal
Government of Nigeria on the Delta Region.

Furthermore, by virtue of my position in this
committee,I and my colleagues has been able to
negotiate out for ourselves a total sum of
fifthy-four million United States Dollars,
{$54,000,000}, which we want to transfer into a
reliable/safe account outside Nigeria.

These money accrued as a result of fund allocation
given as compensation inrespect to the damages in the
Niger Delta region, which was caused by Foreign
expatriate working in the communities that was
affected.

The communities demanded for compensation to there
farmlands, Which has been ecologically destroyed by
the activities of these expatriate companies.

The Government on its part submitted a bill of
18%support derivation for the Niger delta which
the National assembles passed into law.

The oil companies on their part will compensate the
Communities on an agreed percentage {%}. Which we
negotiated between the oil firms and the community's representatives.

Though the payment will be made installmentally
through a period of six months under our supervision.
During the process of negotiation with both parties,
we were able to set aside the sum of fifthy-four
million US Dollars {$54'000'000}, For our own use.

But as you know the civil service rule and regulation
ACT of 2001,prohibits civil servants from having
foreign account,that is why I am soliciting your
assistance to provide for me your account particulars,

Where these money will be transferred quietly without attracting much
tax and can be easily withdrawn without raising eyebrows.

Besides,if you would want to discuss with me in person first,then you
can arrange to come to Nigeria for face to face meeting.
If you will play this role, of providing the receiving
account, and at the same time pledge your honesty not
to double cross us at the end of the transaction, we
will be willing to give you only 25% of the total sum
at the successful conclusion of the transfer.

Please do confirm to me via e-mail your acceptance
and particulars of your bank so that I will commence
action and will be keeping you posted on every
development. Please also feel free to ask questions
where necessary for further clarification.

Finally, this transaction is 100% risk free and I am
perfectly in control. With hope my explanation should
be clear to your understanding I look forward to
having profitable business relationship with you.

I wait for your earnest reply. However if you are not interested for
reasons best know to you please indicate so that we will look for
another contact.

Thanks in anticipation

Yours Faithfully,

Chief Benard Ikechukwu

NOTE IT'S VERY IMPORTANT: Please for security reasons
do reply to the Alternate email address enclosed below.

No comments:

Post a Comment