Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Thursday, October 23, 2003

This one purports, according to the email address, to come from Princess Di.

She likes people who are caring, loving and honest; same here dear lady!

The lady associates herself with Shell and Chevron, I think we can assume that these two organisations have never had any dealings with the writer of this pile of ****...

Dear Friend,

Good day and Compliments, I am writing this letter
in confidence believing that if it is the wish of God
for you to help me and my family, that God almighty
will bless and reward you abundantly and you would
never regret this. But may I first apologize for the unsolicited
intrusion into your privacy. Besides, I got your contact in your
countries Directory in my search for honest person that will assist me
pass through this impending oppression that might befall me and my
Family if not checked.

I am a female student of University of Nigeria,Lagos,
(27) and pursuing my Second Degree course. I like
people, who could be caring, loving and home oriented
above all sincere and honest to be entrusted with
this long-term relationship. And again I like
fraternity of helpers`` that have the tenacity and
will power not to back-off or give up until ``you
succeed `` especially in a case of where you are being oppressed due to
gender disparity. I would like to build up a solid foundation with that
person that will be in the annals of my life and that of my family.

Well, my father died earlier two months ago and left I
and my very younger brother behind. He was a king,
which our towncitizens titled him over sixteen years
before his death. I was aprincess to him and the first
born child that could take charge of hiswealth after
his death as the most Senior more than eight years
olderthan my only Brother, well because of the
difficulties Our Motherhad before she gave birth to my
Brother he was infact considered a miraculous
child(Son). More over couple with the fact that my
mother is not too literate increased my
responsibilities in the family I'm now seen as the
engine that runs the family.

As a matter of fact, my Dad had the sum of
US$21.35Million dollars in his account. This money was accumulation of
annual payment from Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) and
Chevron Oil Company operating in our locality for the compensation of
youth and community development in our jurisdiction. But as luck might
have it, as if he new he was going to die he Deposited the Money with
GLOBAL AND BASIC SECURITIES:Security Company in Europe as Family
valuable just before he died two months ago.

Just recently there has been attempts by my fathers
kindred members who feel that they can oppress me
because of not only their greediness but also their
selfish intents. But thank God who has granted me
wisdom in my approach with them because left for me
alone I know they must have pushed me and my Family to
the wall. Like they say is good to make Hess while the
sun shines I agreed with my Family to Transfer this
Money out of the Security Company and possibly invest
it abroad too before the knowledge of those greedy
Fellows.

It is against this background that I'm contacting you
in confidence that you will assist me in transferring
this Money out of the Security Company and possibly
advice me on how best to invest it in your country.
I'm confident that you are going to assist me so that
no one will take over what rightly belongs to my
father and our family too, as they are Planning to do
so. Besides, I still leave some portion of blame to
Our Culture that do not also have respect for Women.

Now, I urgently need your humble assistance to
transfer this money out into your reliable custody,
That is why I felt happy when I saw your contact
because I strongly believe that by the grace of God,
you will help me invest this money wisely. I have
concluded with my Lawyer to pay you 20% of the total
amount for your sincere assistance and maybe after the investment 10%
interest of Annual Income for supervising and handling the business for
us because we might make you one of the Stake Holders.

Please If your going to be sincere in handling this
project and again help me in lifting this fund, kindly
get back to me as soon as possible so that I could
link you to my Lawyer for the necessary Legal
Documentations that covers the money and further
discussions. Please, note that this transaction is
100% risk free and I hope to commence the transaction
as quick as possible

Please don't forget that as soon as the transfer is
completed I will send my Lawyer or Travel down to your
Country myself for Investment. You will agree with me
that at this juncture it will be paramount for me to
have your Direct Telephone and Fax No for easy
communication and your Contact Address. I will send
you my International Passport and my school
Identification card as soon as I hear from you.

Thanks in anticipation of your co-operation.

Yours sincerely,

Princess dayo d i

No comments:

Post a Comment