Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Somebody calling himself Norbert has penned me this fine missive today.

The usual squalid tale of blood and guts, a good old fashioned "bodice ripper" of a yarn!

This chap wants me to stand as his next of kin; I don't think that I could possibly allow my family name to be mixed up with a "Norbert".

I do wish someone would teach these guys to spell!

Maybe, they could use their ill gotten gains to invest in "Teach yourself English" course.

FROM : Norbert

Dear,

Please don't be offended but Permit me to inform you my aims of writting to you.

Though we know not each other but my desire of going into relationship with
you.I know you might be surprised on recieving this mail .

By brief introduction , I am by name Norbert a Medical student in theuniversity
of Cocody-Cote d´ivoire and the senior Son of late Mr. and Mrs. Ben Silva Oulai
. My late parents was killed by the rebels in our residence town of Vavoua at
110km to the second Economic Capital of Cote d´ivoire during the recent
political Crisis /war of 19th september 2002.

My father as a Cocoa Merchant and president of BCC( bourse de cafe and cacao
bouake chapter ) before he was kidnapped together with my mother by the rebels
from our house and were torchured to death.

My parents death was due to the BCC.ci (The farmers association which my father
was my town zonal president) Financial support to the government to fight rebels
who attacked our country and town on this fate of 19 sept 2002 as what the Civil
Society calls here éffort de paix).My parents was kidnapped and took away but i
only met my father in a terrible condition with the red cross officials to whom
he was handed half alive.Talking of my mother,my father confirmed that she could
not bear her bullets for only 15 minutes and she gave up.

He my father, was hospitalized for some days before his death in a private
hospital in yammoussokro , But before his death,he secretly disclosed to me of
his transfer budget of US$10.5 million dollars which he deposited in one of the
well known bank here in Abidjan-Cote d´Ivoire on behalf of his foriegn business
partner for foreign investments and directed me where to get all his documents
concerning this transfer which i did and also has gone for verification and it
was confirmed that this said amount was deposited actually by my late father the
said bank by its director general.

The bank manager advised me to try and lift this money out from this country for
my betterment because he has no confident on this our country any more as the
african developement bank (ADB)has left our country.My father also disclose to
me that he was sensing this war that is why he wanted to invest his fortune in
europe or else where abroad.

My father also told me his intension to invest his money in Allocation of oil
business with companies in werstern countries he may chose but his death cut off
his dreams.

Now Dear, We are honourably seeking your assistance to stand as my Next of Kin
and foreign partner of late father and to act as beneficiary of this money for a
possible transfer to your bank account this US$10.5 million dollars. I choose
you to assist me invest the money in oil business in any of this
western countries or where ever you felt will be the best place. I will also
like you to make arrangement for me and my sister to further our Education in
your country. I opte for your decision on what we have to offer you as
compensation after the transfer is made into your account and you will serve as
guardian to the company that you will esterblish for us.

Please get back to me through the above email address with your bank account
detail informations to enable me send you the deposit documents of the money for
you to contact the bank before the transfer of the money into your account.

Finally , We need your urgent attention to transfer this money to your account
overseas and our coming to your country for stay. Rebels has occupied our town
Bouake and were in position of our late parents properties but we have no other
home until this money is transferred into your account.

Expecting to hear from you.

Best Regard and God Bless.

Norbert

No comments:

Post a Comment