Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Inexplicably this scammer calls me Arvizo.

Not a promising start!

The letter then mentions the word Nigeria, at which point it is tossed into the bin.

Dear arvizo,
I am the son of ex-inspector general of police ( Mr. Tafa
Balogun ),
I am Mr Gbenga Tafa Balogun,the federal Government of
Nigeria has discoverd
my father's secrect account & have confiscated it and I
strongly beleive
that if they also discover the money my father saved on my
name, they will
also ceased it. Please,permit me to front you to Claim the
money which was
deposited in a Bank
Based on the Current situation,I'm apprehensive to travel
to Europe
but if you can give your consent to assist me claim the
said money,The amount is USD$ 11 Million. I have made
every arrangement with the bank on how
you are to receive the money into your
bank account secrectely. I hope to come over to your
country as soon as this
funds come to your possesion.Because i would like
( you and i) to go into viable project which would suit both of
us in your country
If you agree to assist me,please forward your Telephone &
fax numbers
so as to talk with you & give you details of the Bank
and how
to go about it.

Get back to me via my alternative email


Thanks and God bless.
Regards,
Gbenga Tafa Balogun

No comments:

Post a Comment