Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

This scammer tells me that I am trustworthy, well that is correct.

Unfortunately, he is not.

He claims that he has $5M inherited from his father, who was poisoned by his business associate.

Why do I find that strangely unreassuring?

He wants me to help him get his hands on the money.

A nice plan, with one minor flaw; there is no money!

If you receive one of these emails, don't fall for it.

It is a scam.

Dear Friend,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship
with you. I beleive you are a reputable and responsible trustworthy
person I can do business with, as a matter of trust, I must not hesitate
to confide in you for this simple and sincere business.

I am the only child of my late parents, Dr.& Mrs. Jean Williams. My
father was a very wealthy Gold Merchant based in Darka-Senegal,
My father was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of
their outings to discuss a business deal.

Before the death of my father in a Private Hospital in Senegal,
he secretly Told me that he has some money with a security company
in Europe which amounts to the sum of($5.5m) Five Million
five hundred thousand United States Dollars deposited as
"Photographic Materials"with a Security Trust Company in Europe
with my name as the Next of kin,which he deposited on the the 24th Nov 2003

Also his last words, was that I should make sure that i look for some
one who will help me collect this money for me immediately after his
burial so that his enemies will not know my where about, then from
there that I should find a possible way of moving out of Africa and
naturalize in a foreign country where I can put up solid investment
with with the money. Right now, am staying here with a Teacher and
his family of 4.Although they are very poor, but they are also very
caring.According to my dad, it was because of his wealth that he
was poisoned my his business associates.

Therefore, I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice
where I will transfer this money and use it for Investment purposes
specifically,he advised that I should invest in Real Estate.

I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways;

1. To serve as the guardian/Next of Kin of this fund.
2. To assist me in putting this sum of money in safe keeping by
accepting to recieve it from the Security company with a letter of
Authorization from me.
3. To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further
my education and,
4. To secure residential permit for me in your country.

Moreover, I am willing to offer you a percentage that you will not refuse
from the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after the
successful completion of the transaction.

The details of the Security Company, the Certificate of Deposit and
the Deposit's Pin Code (DPC) as well as the depositor's reference
number will be released to you as soon as we established a cordial
relationship and have the full Identity of each other. You will agree
with me that it will be unimaginable doing a transaction of this
magnitude without prior knowing each other, I will need you to send to
me your Telephone and Fax Numbers for further communication.If you
are not Interested, Please do not reply to this mail, delete it from your
system.
Thank you while expecting to hear from you soon.please me.

Mark Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment