Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Aside from the fact that the author of this email is a spammer, and should therefore be shot for being scum of the earth; his willful destruction of the English language should also not go unpunished.

Goodday sir
15TH MARCH 2005 This letter was bound out of my desire to establish a business mutual relationship with you. I got your contact through the International Trade and Chamber of Commerce (ITCC) in Senegal Dakar.When am seeking for investment and relable partnership.

My name is John Agaufu , the son of Mr Mark Agaufu ( the former Deputy Minister of Finance under the austed Civilian Government), who was killed and mutilated by military junta lead by major Paul Koroma, after over- throwing the elected Government of President Tijan Kabba in Sierra Leone.
I do not know to what extent you are familiar with events and disturbances/civil war in Sierra Leone .

But by the pressure of the civil war, my mother and I escaped out of Sierra Leone into exile in senigal dakar, where we have been living under political asylum for TWO years.
Sadly, my mother died of cancer- three months ago and was buried in Senigal Dakar . Prior to her death, she handed me over some secriet deposit documents, which my father made in a finance firm in Europe..The deposit that is worth ($10,5 Million ) United
States Dollars, was money paid to his corporation by it's overseas customers in the heat of the conflict.
He made the deposit in his name with the hope of converting the fund to his personal use at the end of the war but he was killed- when the conflict intensified as a result of his opposition to the
rebel forces.
I have contacted the finance firm Coporate office in europe to confirm the deposit and establish ownership.
Due to the death of my mother, and the prolonged return of peace in Sierra Leone I have decided to solicit for the participation of an honest and trust worthy person or company, that will assist in the transfer and business re-investment of this money.
I cannot do it alone due to my present social status as an asylum seeker and my total ignorance of the business world. You will be given a negotiable percentage of the money at the end of transaction.
If you are interested in the above proposal,please contact me immediately through my E-mail address indicated above for more details.
You must maintain absolute confidence to ensure success. Thanks in anticipation of you favorable reply Please your fax and phone number is also needed for easy contact.
Please been using this private E-mail:
() for security reasons.
Yours faithfully.
John Agaufu

No comments:

Post a Comment