Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

My thanks to Tony, who forwarded me this pile of shit from "Barrister Mohammed".

Same tired old story; a dead body, a large sum of money and a request to commit fraud.

Quite rightly, and easily, Tony saw that this was a scam.

I hope the rest of you are equally on the ball!

to Address Book
To: i
Subject: TO THE FAMILY OF LATE MR.MARK KULA
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 05:01:33 -0700


Good Day


How are you and the family?Hope you are cool.I know
you dont know me.I am Barr.Isa Mohammed,solicitor and
notary public,the personal attorney to Mr.Mark
Kula,the president Diamond Safaries co.Ltd.Lagos. Who
is a national of your country.On the 21st of April
2003, my client, his wife and their only son were
involved in a car accident along Ogun / Agbara express
road.Unfortunately they all lost their lives in the
event of the accident, since then i have made several
enquiries to locate any of my clients extended
relatives and this has also proved unsuccessful.


After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided
to trace his relatives over the Internet, to locate
any member of his family but of no avail, hence I
contacted you.I contacted you to assist in
repatriating the money and property left behind before
they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the
bank where my client lodge these huge deposits.


Particularly, the bank where the deceased had an
account valued at about U.S$9million U.S dollars.
Consequently, the bank issued me a notice to provide
the next of kin or have the account confiscated within
a short time.


Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the
relatives for over some years now,I seek your consent
to present you as the next of kin of the deceased
since you share the same surname so that the proceeds
of the account valued at U.S $9 million can be paid to
you for both of us to share the funds; 50% to me and
40% to you, while 10% should be for expenses or tax as
your government may require. I have all necessary
legal documents that can be used to backup the
claim.All I require is your honest cooperation to
enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this
will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that
will protect you from any breach of the law.


Please get in touch with me through my e-mail to
enable us discuss further.
Thanks for your kind co-operation


Please kindly reply me on

Regards,



Barrister Isa Mohammed

No comments:

Post a Comment