Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

This scammer claims to be the resident of a refugee camp, and writing from a nearby cyber cafe. Somewhat unlikely, wouldn't you think?

Hello Friend,

I know that this letter might be a surprise to you but do consider it as an emergency, i got your contact in reliable database.

I am Mr Paul Kagame 28 years old single and my late father was finance minister from Kigali Rwanda . I am here in Senegal with some legal documents that covering amount of money $5.5million USD under my name as the next of Kin that my late beloved father deposited in Bank in Europe.

I need your assistance for the transfer of the money to your position. I want to live the rest of my life in your country and invest with this money under your proper manage and care legally.If i join you i will further my Education then you will be investing with the money. I am presently in Dakar Senegal under UN in the Refugee Camp, i am sending this mail to you from near by Cyber Cafe.

Am waiting for your urgent reply so that we can proceed .

Mr Paul Kagame.

No comments:

Post a Comment