Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

This scammer is offering me 30% of $200M. In fact she is so keen for me to contact her, that she sent me the same email four times in one day!

Can't be bad! It would certainly help pay for Christmas:)

Unfortunately this is of course a scam, there is no money.

Throw it away.

Greetings,

My name is Mrs. AISHA SARATU AZIZ. widow to late Mr.HASSAN A. AZIZ , former
owner of Petroleum & Gas Company,here in Kuwait.I am 68years old, suffering from
long time Cancer of the breast.From all indications my condition is really
deteriorating andit’s quite obvious that I won't live more than 2 months
according to mydoctors.This is because the cancer stage has gotten to avery bad
stage.Idon’t want your pity but I need your trust.

My late husband died early last year from Heart attack, and during the period of
our marriage wecouldn't produce any child. My late husband was very wealthy and
afterhis death, I inherited all his business and wealth.The doctor has advised
me that I will not live for more than 2months, soI have nowdecided to spread all
my wealth, to contribute mainly to the developmentof charity in Africa,America,
Asia and Europe.Am sorry if you are embarrassed by my mail. I found your e-mail
address in the web directory,and I have decided to contact you, but if for any
reason you find this mail offensive, you can ignore it and please accept my
apology.

Before my late husband died he was major oil tycoon,in Kuwait anddeposited the
sum of USD$200 million dollars(Two Hundred million dollars)in a company in
Europe some years ago,thats all I have leftnow,I need you To collect this funds
and distribute it your self tocharity.so that when I die my soul can rest
inpeace.The funds will beentirely in hands and management. I hope God gives you
the wisdom to touchvery many lives that is my main concern. 30%of this money
will beforyour time and effort, while 70% goes to charity.

You can get back to me via my privatee-mail:mrssaratuaziz@aim.com

God bless you.

MRS.AISHA SARATU AZIZ

No comments:

Post a Comment