Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

A scammer claiming to represent a Nigerian bank, how very plausibile!

OFFICE OF THE FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPT
Dear:Sir/Madam,
PART PAYMENT
NOTIFICATION US$23.5M.
I am Accountant Mr,David S. Perry ,Director,
Foreign operations Department.Oceanic Bank International PLC
My office
monitors and controls the affairs of all banks and financial
institutions in Nigerian concerned with foreign claim payments.I am
the final signatory to any transfer of huge funds
moving within banks
both on the local and international
levels in line with foreign claim
settlement.I have before my list of funds, which could not be
transferred to some nominated accounts as these accounts have been
identified either as, unclaimed deposits and over-invoiced sum etc.
I
wish to have a deal with you as regards to remit the fund into your
account,if you are ready to transact with me,send all your information
for further development:Full name,Residence home address,and contact
phone number for easy communication.
As it is my duty to recommend the
transfer of these surplus funds to the Federal Government Treasury and
Reserve Accounts as unclaimed deposits, I have the opportunity to
write you based on the instructions I received from the Foreign
reconciliation dept to submit the List of payment reports/
expenditures and
audited reports of revenues.
Regards
Mr,David S. Perry
email= davidsperry_foreignbank_2006@yahoo.co.in

No comments:

Post a Comment