Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Friday, January 05, 2007

A scam and a half, trying to persuade me to help the scammer steal someone else's money.

Greetings,

With all sense of humility, I seek your services in a private and confidential matter regarding some funds unaccounted for in our bank here, Barclays Bank of Ghana, Takoradi Branch, during the last 2006 business year. As a Regional Manager in this Bank, I deposited this fund in an ESCROW CALL ACCOUNT at our Headquaters. I need the assistance of a trustworthy person whom I will fill in as the original beneficiary of these funds. Your major role would be to provide a bank account where the funds will be transferred. You will have 30% of these funds as your share at the end of this transaction.

What prompted me to package this deal is because I have a 9-year old daughter who has leukemia, blood cancer. Consequently, she needs a bone marrow transplant to save her life. I want this transplanting done in any good hospital in your country. Once this fund is transferred into your account, I shall resign from my job and bring my family to start a new life in your country

The funds in question are five million eight hundred and fifty thousand United States Dollars ($5,850,000.00). If you can assist me, please get back to me so that we can work out the modalities without further delay.

Best regards,
Mr. Raymond Ofori
Mobile telephone: +233 243331032

No comments:

Post a Comment