Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

What a twat!

From Steve Konan
Medical student
Of The University
Abidjan Ivory Coast
West Africa

Dear,

I know that my message will come to you as a surprise since I don’t know you in person or met with you before, but I am of the believe that you would be obliged to come to my assistance after hearing about my situation.
I was, until recently, a Medical student of the University of Abidjan, Ivory Coast West Africa.

I am the only Son of late Mr Frederick Drogba Konan. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant based in Abidjan, the economic capital of Ivory Coast. He was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing to discuss on a business last year.

When my mother died on the October 1987, my father took me so special because I am motherless. Before the death of my father last year, in a private hospital here in Abidjan. He secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has a sum of US$ 16,500,000 left in account in a bank here in Abidjan, that he used my name for the next of kin in deposit of the fund. He also explained to me that it is because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates.

1)I am honourably seeking your assistance to provide a bank account where this money will be transferred to.

2)You will serve as the guardian of this funds since I am a Boy of 20 years.

3)You will make arrangement for me to come over to your country after the
money has been transferred to you.

I have plans to do investment in your country, like real estate and industrial production. This is my reason for writing to you. Please if you are willing to assist me please indicate your interest.

I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after this successful transfer of this fund to your nominated account overseas.

Finally if you have any question as regards this transaction contact me so that I will send you documents of this fund. Note that the confidentiality of this transaction would be highly appreciated in replying soonest.

Thanks and best regards.

Steve Konan

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:34 pm

    Hey, great, I just got this posted on my flixster



    ---------

    From Steve Konan
    Medical student
    Of The University
    Abidjan Ivory Coast
    West Africa

    Good Day

    How are you and how about your home ? hope all is fine with you .
    after going through your short profile and deemed it
    necessary to write you immediately. I have something
    vital to diclose to you, but I found it difficult
    to express myself here, since it's a public site.
    Could you please get back to me on (kon_ste@yahoo.fr)
    for the full details.

    Have a nice day and God bless you,

    Steve Konan

    --------------

    I was curious so I just search the name on google and this page come up. Great job on the work. :)
    Lucky I did this before adding his e-mail. Anyway its kinda strange someone from south africa will use .fr for the e-mail.

    keep up on the good work

    ReplyDelete