Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

This "lady" keeps writing to me about her dead husband, and the fortune that was left to her by the late Mr Kone.

Unfortunately the entire story is utter bollocks, and I grow weary of receiving the same email day after day.

GOOD DAY,
It may come suprice of receiving this my letter but dont be suprice i
need a help from you,
I am Mrs.Kone Helen from Ivory Coast. I am a widow being that I lost my husband a couple of months ago. My husband was a serving director of the Cocoa exporting board until his death .
He was assassinated last january by the rebels following the political
uprising.
Before his death he had an account here in Cote d, Ivoire up to the
tune of $7.5m (SEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLAR)
which he told the bank was for the importation of cocoa processing
machine.
I want you to do me a favour to receive this funds to a safe account in
your country or any safer place as the beneficiary . I have plans to do
investment in your country, like real estate and industrial production.
This is my reason for writing to you. Please if you are willing to
assist me and my only son Franck, indicate your interest in replying soonest.
N/B note that all the necessary document use in deposit are with me and also asurering you that there is100%risk free in this transaction.

NOTE:PLEASE KINDLY REPLY ME WITH THIS MY DIRECT
EMAIL (kone_helen2002@yahoo.fr)


Thanks and best regards .
Mrs.Kone Helen.

No comments:

Post a Comment