Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

This scammer not only insults my intelligence, by thinking that I am stupid enough to fall for this pathetic scam, but he also manages to insult the English language.

The use of the word "defiled", in connection with his non existent illness ,is indeed imaginative; unfortunately it is wrong.

The bottom line is this is a scam, don't respond to it.

Dear sir/madam

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe
everyone will die someday. My name is MUSTAPHA WAZIRI a merchant in Dubai,
in the U.A.E.I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer . It has defiled
all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months
to live, according to medical experts.I have not particularly lived my life
so well, as I never really cared for anyone(not even myself)but my business.


Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people
and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for.
But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than
just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when
God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life
a different way from how I have lived it. Now that God has called me, I
have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and
extended family members as well as a few close friends.

I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have decided to
give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last
good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity
organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has
deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members
of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which
I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused
and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as
they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of eighteen
million united states dollars $18,000,000,00 that I have with a finance/Security
Company abroad. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched
it to charity organizations. I have also set out 10% of this money to be
giving to the less privileged affected in the recent Tsunami Disaster in
Asia( Sri lanka, indonesia and Thailand) 15% has being set aside for you
and for your time.

You are to respond through my personal and safe email address.
God be with you.

Email:

Regards,
Mr. Mustapha Waziri.

No comments:

Post a Comment