Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

This assault on the English language arrived in my mailbox today.

Not only does the writer demonstrate a masterful lack of grammar and spelling, but she also demonstrates a masterful lack of originality.

The usual scam story unfolds; dead parent, a sum of money, a dying scammer and the Ivory Coast all rear their well worn heads.

The only touch of originality is the suggestion by the writer that she is thinking of drinking acid.

Don't let me stop you!

It is a scam, don't be taken in by it.

JENNIFER FROM ABIDJAN IN IVORY-COAST.
My name is Jennifer i am a Ghanain but i live with my parent's in Ivory-coast, i am 20 years of age and the only child of my parent.

My father is an importer of electronic items such as Television, Radio, freege e.t.c infact let me put it clear, my dad is rich very rich but i have come to understand that money is not every thing in this life, i am in the darkest period of life now as i am telling this story.

On the 17th of april 2004 i had a little fever sickness my parent took me to the hospital after which the doctor comfirmed that i was H.I.V positive, i was so shock that i didn't know what to do, infact that was the very day i died in spirit but living in person, i didn't know what to do, by then all the evil thinking started occuring to my sence, i think of killing my self by drinking acid, and i think also of killing my self by jumping into the lagun, infact i don't know which one to do because rigth inside me i know i have brougth shame to my parent.

But lateron my dad chased me out of the house by his self and later called me back after which i had spent three weeks with a friend of mine and we were living as one family again, but i am still thinking about the day i will die because i know i shall die some day.

But do you know the worst part of the issure now is my parent which was the only thing i look at and my joy comes back, i mean the only thing i have left died on their way to Ghana on the 22nd of march as a result of motor accident, infact when i heared about their death i knew my life have come to an end i mean i became so hopeless,

Emergen me living with H.I.V positive and my parent as the only thing i have left in this whole world dead, so i think there is no life to live any longer.

Now after their burial i went back to Ivory-coast to ask his bank maneger about his money in the bank bacause i know he will have some money there, his bank maneger told me that my dad has 85 thousand us dollars in his occount, so please man of God i want to donate this money to the church because i don't know what to do with it and i am now a born again christian, please i want it to be used in the work of God, give to the motherless people and to the needy and please make sure that this money do not put you out of faith, let it be use for the nwork of the ministry.

And please man of God another thing i want you to do for me is to pray for me and my parent please ask God to accept their soul in peace and also for me because i know that i shall soon die for i have't seen anybody that survives this sickness, please man of God do this for me, my dad's name is William Kwame and my mum's name is Florence Kwame.

BYE EXPECTING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

JENNIFER KWAME.

No comments:

Post a Comment