Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Monday, November 22, 2004

Someone has written to me today, claiming to be the wife of the ex president of the Philippines.

Of course she is!

She claims to have $18M, which the authorities wish to seize.

Needless to say she needs my help in "consummating" a deal, whereby I would claim ownership of this money.

Aside from the shocking destruction of the English language, the writer is also guilty of telling porkies.

There is no money, and she (if indeed the writer is a she), is not the wife of the ex president of the Philippines.

Don't waste your time with this one, it is a con!

Dear friend,

This is a proposal in context but actually an appeal soliciting for
your
unreserved assistance in consummating an urgent transaction.
By way of summarized profile of myself, I am Senator Luisa Pimentel
Estrada,
a 74years old lady and the first wife of Joseph Ejercito Estrada
(former
head of state and President of Philippines) who is presently held in
detention in a hospital outside manilla,Philippines.
However, the current administration of Gloria Arroyo(The President of
Philippines) the present Government have resolved to freeze all known
assets
of Joseph Ejercito Estrada including properties at home and abroad and
are

presently embarking on to seize the various bank accounts of my Husband
in

Switzerland,UK and Australia. We cannot be held responsible for the
sins
of
my Husband. In view of this plight, I expect you to be trustworthy and
kind
enough to respond to this distressed call to save our family from a
hopeless
future. And if you agree to help, we shall discuss the disbursement
ratio
in
our next correspondence after we have been acquainted. In fact, the
attack

on our family (The Estrada's) is so devastated to an extent of seizing
our

traveling passport, family accounts, trying some members of our family
in
court for offences allegedly committed by my Husband and even restrict
us
from seeing my husband.
Ihave carefully moved out these funds (US$18 million), before my
husband
was impeached to an offshore Deposit Company.From past experiences,
many
people I had regarded as close friends has capitalize on my family's
travail
to run away with my money. In order to avert this negative development,
I
in
conjunction with my son (DANIEL) now seek your permission to allow my
attorney do a CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP/REASSIGNMENT OF CREDIT of stated
funds
from the deposit company to your name, so that the funds (US$18million)
would be released to you as the new owner (on behalf of me and my
family).In
view of this grievous threat to our Economic and personal survival, our
family trustee have secretly protected the deposit, you are to assist
us
to
lay claims of the consignment with the aid of all legal documents that
will
be forwarded to you as time goes on.
I am writing because when I deposited the money in the deposit company,
I
told them that it belonged to a foreign business partner and my present
position will not allow me to claim the funds. Consequently, I will
present
you as the owner of the funds in the Deposit Company so you can be able
to

claim them. This is simple. I will like you to provide immediately;

1. Full names
2. Contact address
3. Telephone and fax numbers

Once I receive this information, we will prepare the necessary
documents
that will put you in place as the new owner of the funds. The money
will
then be released to your custody by the Deposit Company, for us to
share.
No
doubt this proposal will make you apprehensive,please we employ you to
observe utmost confidentiality and rest assured that this transaction
would
be most profitable for both of us because we shall require your
assistance

to invest our share in your country (buying of properties like houses,
hotels etc). This is why your urgent action and response is of priority
to

enable us concluding this transaction in a timely and professional
manner.

Awaiting your swift response via this email address:

indicating your interest pls.
Thanks and regards,
Luisa Pimentel Estrada.
ALTERNATIVE email

No comments:

Post a Comment