Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Monday, November 29, 2004

Here is another form of the Nigerian scam.

In this instance the writer claims to need my services, to help him recover monies that are owed to him.

There are no monies owed, he wants your bank details for one or both of the following reasons:

1 He will steal from you

2 He will use your account to launder money (derived from drugs or arms sales)

Avoid at all costs!

Dear sir / Ma,

Goodday to you.

I am Kevin Maxwell. I will want to solicit for your assistance to help collect a cheque that is due for payment to me for services i rendered.

Please if you are willing to assist, i will want you to furnish me with your particulars, so as to enable me give you further details.

Please sir, you have to be an honest and trusted person, as more payments will be made through you. Please send your response to my private Email:

I await your urgent response.

Regards,
DR.KEVIN MAXWELL

No comments:

Post a Comment