Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Soliciting for a business relationship?

Paaah! I am afraid it is yet another Nigerian scam.

Here the scammer claims that his dear old daddy has $26M, which he wants to invest in the West.

He needs my help in this "risk free" transaction.

It is a con, don't waste your time with it.

SOLICITING FOR A BUSINESS VENTURE AND PARTNERSHIP

Good morning,with warm heart I offer my friendship and greetings.I hope this mail meets you in good time.However strange or surprising this contact might seem to you as we have not met personally or had any dealings in the past,I humbly ask that you take due consideration of its importance and immense benefits.I duly appologize for infringing on your privacy if this proposal is not acceptable to you.

First and foremost,I wish to introduce myself properly to you.

I am Mr.Michael Shaw, the son of the former Liberia finance minister (Mr. Emmanuel Shaw) under the past government of Charles Taylor.

I presume you are aware of the political crisis in my country which affected my father's health.

At the end of Charles Taylor's regime,he was exiled to Nigeria where he currently resides.Majority of his officers including ministers like my father,are having their accounts frozen by the present government because they were uncomfortable with the past regime.

We then jointly decided within the family to relocate the family funds outside liberia for investmest.

I am contacting you because of a good friend of my father (Dr.Thomas Clark) who visited your country recently and told my family about you and your country.

Following the above reasons,I have been subsequently adviced by my father to come to Europe to invest his money.So,I am soliciting for your co-operation and confidential assistance to take custody of Twenty six million united states dollars (US26.000.000).And also to front for me in areas of business which you desire profitable.Left alone, this would prove extremely difficult if not impossible because of the bureaucratic nature of the western world.

To show my preparedness and appreciation to conduct this business with you,I shall give you 15% of the total funds and 5% commission on any profit that we might realise in the process of investing the funds.5% shall be set aside for any eventual cost that may occur in the process of this transaction.

Please,I need your entire support and co-operation for the success of this business venture,and also your utmost confidentiality.

Be rest assured that,this is absolutely safe with no risk involved.I do hope my proposal is acceptable to you.

You can reach me through this e-mail address:

Thank you in anticipation while looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Michael Shaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment