Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

This odious individual claims to work for a bank. He claims that a customer, who died in a plane crash, left $38M in a bank account.

Without any of the normal pretence, our spammer here gets down to the nitty gritty straight away; he wants to steal the money, and split it with a foreigner.

Needless to say he needs my bank account details etc.

Shrivel up and die you odious little man!

Attn: The President /ceo

Dear,

By way of introduction I am Mr.Idris Umar working in the credit and accounts
department Union Bank of Nigeria Plc, Lagos, Nigeria. I write you in respect of
a foreign customer with Domiciliary A/C number 6402356789. His name is Engineer
Joseph Schultzman. He was among those who died in a plane crash here in Nigeria
during the regime of late General Sani Abacha.

Since the demise of this our customer, Engineer Joseph Schultzman, who was an
oil merchant/contractor, I have kept a close watch of the deposit records and
ccounts and since then no body has come to claim the money in this a/c as next
of kin to the late Engineer. He had only $38.5mllion in his a/c and the a/c is
coded. It is only an insider that could produce the code or password of the
deposit particulars. As it stands now, there is nobody in that position to
produce the needed information other than my very self considering my position
in the bank.

Based on the reason that nobody has come forward to claim the deposit as next of
kin,I hereby ask for your co operation in using your name as the next of kin to
the deceased to send these funds out to a foreign offshore bank a/c for mutual
sharing between myself and you. At this point I am the only one with the
information becauseI have removed the deposit file from the safe.

By this doing, what is required of you is to send an application laying claims
of the deposit as next of kin to the late Engineer. I will need your full name
and address,company or residential, so that i can computerize them to tally with
next of kin column in the certificate of deposit. Finally I want you to
understand that the request for a foreigner as the next of kin is occasioned by
the fact that the customer was a foreigner and for that reason alone a local
cannot represent as next of kin. When you contact me, then we shall discuss on
how the money will be split between us. Please revert back to me via
()

Trusting to hear from you, I remain

Respectfully yours,

Mr. Idris Umar.


No comments:

Post a Comment