Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

I am sure this person wrote to me before. Anyway he claims to be the son of the ex President of Congo, Kabila.

Much like any fairy story, there is a wicked step mother who murdered her husband and $21M.

All I have to do is pass on my details etc.

Sorry chummy, no chance but "God bless"!

NO.10 BURAWAYO STREET
JOHANNESBURGE,
SOUTH AFRICA.
TEL:+

ATT: DIRECTOR/CEO.

URGENT ASSISTANCE.

I know you will be surprise to receive this but do please consider it a request from a suffering family in serious need of your humble assistance.My family had to bring before you this proposal because we sincerely hope you will be reliable to assist us.

Anyway,my name is WILLIAM KABILA,I am the son to the Second wife of the assasinated President of the Democratic Republic of Congo ,late Laurent Kabila.My Mother got your contact information through a family friend who works with the South African chamber of Commerce and Industry.

Six months before the assasination of my father,he had used my name to deposite in a metal box the sum of Tweenty one million five hundred thousand United States Dollars [US$21.5m] in a vault of aprivate security firm in Johannesbourg,South Africa.The security company does not know the actual content of the box deposited with them since my father declared it to be precious metals.

This money was to beused for his second tenure election campaign bid but unfortunatly,his own personal aide assasinated him in a palace coup on the early hour of January 16th 2001.Since my father's death,my step mother has continued to be extremly mean and discriminatory to us in the family scheme of things because his son, Mr.Joseph Kabila,now rule as president.

She has even arbitrarily accused my mother of having masterminded our father'sassasination and all sorts of groundless accusations. As a result of these,I decided to move my family to South Africa. Right now,I am staying with my family here in johannesbourg as a refugees. I have nowdecided to divert this money for our own personal usebut we would want to get it transferred out side the continent for our onward investment purposes.We do notwant to invest here due to the volatile and sensitive status of the region.

As an international partner,I genuinely solicit that you kindly help me and myfamily transfer this money into your country through your personal or your company's bank account for safekeeping pending my immediate arrival for onward investments,which we are goingtorely on you heavily to help us materialize.This money will be paid into your account asa contract fund through a prime local bank here in johannesbourg.

We have resolved to offer you[20%] of the money for your assistance and 5% isset aside to offset every expenses you made by both side.
The rest will be for investments in your countr yor anywhere you might suggest.Further discussions will commence when we here from you but do not forget the absolute confidentiality.

Kindly contact us on the above contact numbers.

Thanks for your co-operation.God bless.


Best Regard,

WILLIAM KABILA.

No comments:

Post a Comment