Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Monday, August 06, 2007

Oh dear, I don't think that this scammer has quite got the hang of scamming yet.

He starts off well enough, by telling me that I have won some money in some draw or other.

The trouble is he doesn't go on to say what I should do; the norm being to contact some "claims agent", with my bank details etc.

This scammer will not make much of a dishonest living with this pitiful technique!

FROM:THE DESK OF THE DIRECTOR OF PROMOTIONINTERNATIONAL/PRIZE AWARD DEPTAMSTERDAM/NETHERLANDS.

Dear Winner,
We are happy to inform you that you have emerged a winner under the First Category, which is part of our promotional draws. The draws are being officially announced on the 30th of November, 2006.You have therefore been awarded a lump sum 1.000.000.00 Euros.(One Million Euros)

No comments:

Post a Comment