Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Badly written, badly researched; a child of 10 could tell you that this is a scam.

Regrettably there are adults in the world who fall for this, and others like it.

Dear,
I am a business consultant in West African
region.
One of my clients is interested in investing
in your country and he is interested in investing
with your company .
kindly forward all your companys profile to me
for immediate decision on how the investment funds
will be handed over to you.
Total amount to be invested=
$25,000,000,00.usd............Cash investment
Immediately I receives your details, I will inform
you the next step for the release of the investment
funds.
Anticipating your immediate reply.coutant me in my private E-mail emekaokon@o2.pl

Best regard
Dr.Emeka Okon

No comments:

Post a Comment