Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

This dishonest, thieving, scumbag bastard is so keen to try to trick me out of my money that he sent me this scam mail twice today.

He will get now't!

My Dear Friend,

This communication to you is strictly confidential, with due respect.
Sorry at this perceived confusion or stress you may have receiving this
letter from me, since we have not known ourselves or met previously.
Despite that, I am constrained to write you this letter because of the
urgency of it.

By way of self introduction I am Dr. Felix George, Husband to the late
Nigerian former Minister of Agriculture,Mrs Annabel George who was
killed during the Ogoni Crisis some years back. I am contacting you
with the hope that you will be of great assistance to me, I currently
have within my reach the sum of $11.5 million U.S dollars cash which I
intend to use for investment purposes outside Nigeria.

This money came as a result of a payback contract deal between my
Wife and a Russian firm in our country's multi-billion dollar
Ajaokuta steel plant. The Russian partners returned my Wife's share
being the above sum after his death. Presently, the new civilian
Government has intensified their probe into my Wife's financial
resources which has led to the freezing of all our accounts, local and foreign, the
revoking of all our business licences. In view of this I acted very fast to withdraw
this money from one of our finance houses before it was closed down. I
have deposited the money in a security company with the help of very
loyal officials of my late Wife. No record is known about this fund by
the government because there is no documentation showing that we received
such funds.The consignment containing this fund was kept on an "OPEN
BENEFICIARY MANDATE" with the Security Company to avoid detection,
seizure or diversion.

Due to the current situation in the country and government attitude to
my family, I cannot make use of this money within, thus I seek your
help in transferring this funds out of the sub-African region. Bearing
in mind that you may assist me, l have decided to part with 30% of the
total sum.

Please kindly reply through this email address with your letter of
acceptance and your willingness in assisting me to receive the fund,
also include your Physical Address, personal telephone and fax numbers.

Your URGENT response is needed.

Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Felix George.

No comments:

Post a Comment