Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

This is without doubt the worst written Nigerian scam letter I have ever received.

I assume that the writer is deliberately attempting to appear to be an imbecilic moron, in the hope of kidding the unsuspecting that anyone that stupid could not possible be a conman.

Don't fall for it.

Imbecilic or not, it is still a scam.

good day my dear.
my name is madam franka. from south abuja in nigeria am working in bank of south in abuja nigeria. am countacting you of partner workout in our bank. of money laft over. there is one governor in one state in nigeria that has account in our bank we got informetion that the man is dead by killers over since one year now our bank became needed of any body from the man that can come for his money over that one year now we havent see any one from the man my dear that is the reason why i contact you now so that you can come as person of the man bank we fransfer all the money to you after that i will come to ur place for sharing of the money or i tell you how you can send my own money all the money is ($1,hundredand 35million) so if you can do it you mail me soon sa possible so that i can give you all informetion from the man and what you need to do and no body must hear it just a secret between us you can also mail me here( ) so am expecting ur feedback soon as possible.

thanks...........from me madam franka.

No comments:

Post a Comment