Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

This fake email was sent to me today.

The writer claims to be part of one of the world's largest fund managers, Fidelity.

Needless to say he does not work for them, he is a conman.

I have reported it to Fidelity, and advise you to do the same if you receive one of these.

Risk free indeed!

Privileged and Confidential
Dear Good Friend,

May you permit me to introduce my good self to you as
the Funds Manager of Fidelity Investment UK, the
leading PAN-European Funds Management Firm.

I have a client assigned under my Portfolio for Funds
Managements to the tune of 18.7million Great Britain
Pounds six years ago and this my client was sentenced
to death by hanging base on his involvement to
overthrow the Government of his Country in the year
2003.I have since then made a numerous effort to
locate any member of my deceased client to come for
claims and all my efforts tends to be in vain and I
was told that my client deceased family relocated to
an unknown country leaving no contact address sequel
to the death of my client and vowed never to return to
their mother country for life.

Fidelity Investment UK might inherit the funds if no
member of the deceased family could come up for
claims/inheritance and have therefore wish to arrange
someone to act as relatives of the deceased family so
as to claim the funds with sharing ratio of 50-50.If
you are interested, please get back to me with your
contact telephone numbers for discussion of this
matter in further details. However, this offer is 100%
risk free.
Reply me at ;

Kind Regards,
Mr.Keithroy George.
Fidelity Investments International UK

WWW.FIDELITY.CO.UK

No comments:

Post a Comment