Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

25% of $30M, sounds too good to be true doesn't it?

That's because it is too good to be true!

If you get one of these, bin it.

It is a con.

Dear Sir,



Permit me to inform you of going into a business transaction with you. I am the Son of late chief fedrick Dikko from Liberia. my late father was into exportations of diamonds,iron ore,rubber, timber,and coffee before he was killed by rebels on july 2005.



Before the death of my Father he deposited the sum of USD 30.5million dollars in a suspense account in a bank in Abidjan.



I am asking for your assistnace as a foriegn partner to provide an account in your country or overseas where this funds will be transfered to for investment.



As soon as the funds gets to your account you will receive %25 of the total sum of USD30.5 and %5 of the total sum for your expenses during the transfer.



If you can assist me in this offer inform me so that we can procede.


Every documents about this transaction is legal.



God bless you.
JOHNBOSCO DIKKO.

No comments:

Post a Comment