Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Saturday, June 12, 2004

This message dropped into my mailbox today, short, sweet and to the point.

Although she claims to be writing from Africa, her email address is Italian.

Not too bright!

Dear Friend,

I am Muyiwa Ige,Eldest Son of Slained late Chief Bola Ige,Former
Attorney-General,Minister
of Justice,Federal republic of Nigeria.

I need you(A foreigner) to help me transfer the sum of $32m,This money was
willed to me by my late father and the money is presently in a security
company.If i do not re-transfer this money immediately the government might
seize it.Please come to my rescue before we loose everything my father had
worked for decades.

You will be entitled to 30% on your willingness to assist me transfer the
fund into your account.
If you are interested write me now!

Best Regards,

Muyiwa Ige

No comments:

Post a Comment