Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Friday, November 09, 2007

I do wish these scammers would learn to write and spell check their handiwork.

This pile of shite arrived in my mail box this morning.

Aside from the usual illiterate, badly spelt drivel, the scammer also seems to have some confusion over the letter "I" and the number "1" on his keyboard.

Pretty pathetic, even by scammers' standards!

Dear Sir/Madam

I hope you pardon me for intruding your privacy without your concent, l a man American,l use to own an oil firm during my stay in Iraq,before ldeparted from iraqi l lost it to the Iraqi government,this was after l was probed to have taken side with United States Government in sanitizing the IraqiGovernment,Before they got me probed,l have smooth transaction transaction with the the Iraq Government and earned good profit which l got into afixed acccount with LLYODSTSB/WASHINGTON MUTUAL BANK.

Currently my oil firm is gone due to the above stated reason,not just that,there not stopping their,there target of now is tracking down my fixed,l am not finding this move funny l am currently scared of loosing myhard earned funds to them,l need a reliable firm to entrust this funds under its care,there are good investment plans in States that we could jointly invest this funds into.

Kindly indicate If you could be of assistance.

Your Contact telephone number/address/Occupation/Age would be needed foren-hanced communication.

Confidentiality is guaranteed I will be delighted to get an urgent response from you.

Regards,

Joy Cora

No comments:

Post a Comment