Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

This scammer uses the phrase "re profiling", what he actually means is money laundering.

Dear Sir,

I am Mr. Alex Mbaki, I represent a top company executive in Russia. I have a very sensitive and private brief from this top executive to ask for your partnership to re-profile funds over 90.5 million Euros.I will give the details, but in summary, the fund isfrom a holding bank in Russia where we have a considerable stake. Presently we have established aprofiling channel through our corresponding bank in Western Europe. We need to present You/your Company as a management consultant to undertake and complete this re-profiling job. This is a legitimate transaction.

Ipropose that you will be paid 8 % of this fund foryour proposed "management consultation invoiced charges", for your assistance to re-profile this funds appropriately, if I am able to reach terms with you. If you are willing to render this assistance quietly, please write back by email and provide me with yourconfidential telephone number, email address and corporate profile and I will provide further details.

Please keep this close to your chest as much as possible; we cannot afford any political problems withMoscow. Whatever your decision, Write me back. I look forward to it.

Please you can reach me via my private email box for more infomation : mbaki_inc@hotmail.com

Regards, Alex Mbaki.

No comments:

Post a Comment