Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

This scammer claims that I may not remember him, so far so good. However, he then goes on to tell me that my compensation of £1.5M for the transaction that we were working on is now ready.

I think that I would recall working with someone on a transaction that would net me $1.5M!

Dear Friend,

You might find it so difficult to remember me. Though, it is indeed, a very long time. On my singular, I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again, after couple of years now. It takes fate, courage and God fears to remember old friends and at the same time, to show gratification to them, despite circumstances that made things, notworked out as we Projected then.

I take this liberty to inform you that, the transaction we were pursuing together finally worked out by God's infinite mercy and I decided to contact you, just to let you know. I have conscience as a human being, due to your tremendous effort to make things work out in retrospect.

Meanwhile, I must inform you that, I am presently in Karachi,Sind,Pakistan for numerous business negotiations. I just arrived yesterday Night and checked inn, in a hotel and decided to go down to the hotel business centre to mail you. Now, with my sincere heart, I released a total sum of US$1.500,000.00(ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) in a trust account as your COMPENSATION, dedication humanity and contribution, the trust account is in your name.

Therefore, contact my account officer now on this confidential E-mail: valray_2004@yahoo.fr [ATTN: VALETINE RAYMOND] in Cotonou Benin Republic and you are to forward to him, the following:

1. YOUR FULL! NAME & ADDRESS.
2. YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER.

He will advise you on how to cash the money from the bank affiliate branch near your domain and he will facilitate the process to you enable cash fund within the code validity period of 14 banking days.

Sincerely Yours,

Mr.Victor Mutako

No comments:

Post a Comment