Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

This little scammer offers a stonkingly large amount of money, over £54M. He advises me that there is no risk, and that the funds can never be "dictated"?

Unfortunately, there are two problems with his kind offer:

1 It is illegal

2 He doesn't have any money

Good Day,

I am a Fund Manager with Fidelity Investment UK and I handle all our Investor's Capital Project Funds that enables me to divert 1.2%

Investors Excess Return Capital Funds to our Magellan Trust Funds Account whereby anyone can be presented to claim the funds.

On this note, the total sum of £54.745M (Fifty Four Million, Seven Hundred and Forty Five Thousand British Pounds) has been diverted representing the 1.2% Excess Return Capital Funds from the Investor Capital Project Funds for 2005/2006.I need a reliable and trustworthy person that can work this deal out with me so that we can claim the funds as mentioned above. There is no risk attached and the funds in question can never be dictated or traced.

Our sharing ratio will be discussed as soon as I receive your response. If you are interested, get back to me for more details about the deal.

Do direct your positive response to pin1939@yahoo.dk

Sincerely.

Mr.Tim McCarron.

No comments:

Post a Comment