Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Monday, June 12, 2006

This scammer claims that I have somehow helped him with a business deal. Needless to say, that is utter bollocks.

He claims that he has some money waiting for me as a reward. Now an honest and sensible person, such as myself, can easily see that this is a contrick. However, the scammer knows that a stupid, greedy individual will try to take advantage of the scammer's apparent "error" in sending the message to the wrong person.

Once ensnared, the witless greedy dishonest victim will find that there will be processing fees and that his bank account details/id will be stolen.

I don't have any sympathy for the people who fall for this, since they are working on the premise of dishonesty themselves.

Dear Friend,
Compliments of the day and God's blessings.
Iam glad to
inform you that I have successfully concluded the transaction,the money
has been transferred to London.It was done through the assistant of Mr
Howard Ferraro who is a London base business man.Currently I am in
London with him and my wife and children.

However,I did not forget you
because you are the source of my success,you made me what I am now
though you are not there to complete this project with me but I gave
all the credit and thanks to you.I know it is not your fault or rather
your wish to back off on me and the transaction,I understand it was
simply because of some circumstances you could not control.
In
appreciate of your assistance I have mapped out as a compensation and
wrote on your favor a certified bank draft worth of US$800,000.00.
(Eight Hundred Thousand, United States Dollar Only) I left the draft
with my Secretary Mr.Kerom Bruno on my departure to London.
I would
like you therefore,to contact him on the below info and instruct him
where to send the draft to you because i have instructed him on that
already.

Attn: Mr. Kerom Bruno,
Email: kerom_bruno22@myway.com

I
would have love to call you from London where I currently reside but
due to the business
negotiations and efforts in trying to organise my
business here,it makes me unavailable until i settle down.
Feel free to
contact my secretary so that he can release your bank draft to you.Then
get in touch with me once you receive your draft so that we will
rejoice over that together.

I will stop here. Once again,thank you
very much and remain blessed.

Regards,
Mr. Mohammed sailas

No comments:

Post a Comment