Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

This scammer claims to be a doctor, yet the letter is pap.

Quite what a physibility study is I have no idea. The comments about sharing the joy leaves me somewhat cold too!

Dear Friend,




I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund released and transferred to Deutsche bank Germany, under the cooperation of a new partner from South Africa, Who is a citizen of United Kingdom.




Presently I am in Spain for a physibilty study and will soon leave for Germany, where he assisted to deposit the money in a DEUTSCHE BANK GERMANY.




I will in the nest two weeks, be in Germany for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the fund despite the fact that we did not conclude it together.




Now contact my secretary, his name is Mr.John Fatiu, and his email address is,



Ask him to send you the total sum of Four Hundred and Eighty Thousand United States Dollars ($480.000.00) which I mapped out for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.




Note that already I have written a cashier cheque worth of that value in your name, I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touch with my secretary(Mr.John Fatiu), and instruct him where to send the cheque to you via Courier service.




Please, do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the pains and stress at that time, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which my new partner and I are having at hand.




finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to release the cashier cheque to you , so feel free to get in touch with him, and he will send the cheque to you without any delay, I am now a happy man in life.




Best regards.


Dr.Fredrick



- Dr.Fredrick Lawson

No comments:

Post a Comment