Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

This rather sorry excuse for a scam arrived in my mailbox today.

The writer seems a little bored with it himself; only $5M on offer, and only one dead body.

Not much of a story here.

He makes a pitiful comment about wanting to trust me.

Ho hum, well I don't trust you chum!

Dear Friend
I got your contact from an email directory and decided to contact you for
assistance.

Address:
Cocody Quaters Abidjan, Cote
d'Ivoire West Africa.

I am Nicolas Paul residence in the above address.
My father's name is Dr.Paul Fofona who worked with Sierra Leone embassy in
Cote'd Ivoire for Four years before he died in the year 2003.And he was also an
agent of Gold miners associations in Sierra Leone when he was alive.

He died after a brief illness that lasted for only seven days.He believes that
his family was behind his illness.

My late father deposited the sum $5.6million us dollar in BANK here in
Abidjan.Before his death he told me that i should looking for nice person that
will help me to transfer the money in his country for investment,I will like you
to help me to transfer the this money in your country for investment. Then I
will prepare to come over to your country.I want to assure you that all
I told you about myself is a true life situation.

I have agreed to give you 25%, for your assistance, and 70% would be for me and
the other 5% would be set aside for any expenses that we may incure during the
course of this transaction. And part of my share of 70% would be invested in
your country in any profitable business proposed by you.

We have never met, but I want to trust you and please do not let me down when
this fund finally gets into your account. I will like to enter into
a written agreement with you so as to assure me that you will not convert my
fund to your private use and thereby render me useless when the fund
is finally transferred to your country.

Please if you are interested; reply this message to me enable me feed you with
more details and all necessary documentations.


Please treat this as confidential
Best regards
Nicolas Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment