Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

I have said it before, and I will say it again, I think that the scammers are running out of ideas and enthusiasm.

This mail arrived today, it is a very boring story; two murders and only $3M. That's only $1.5M per corpse, come on boys you can do better than that!

Dear friend,

How are you today? I Hope life is treating you good. I am Michael Nkomo a
citizen of Zimbabwe. I am contacting from a Country here Europe where I was
given asylum this year. I just had a brief search
on the net where I found your email address and decided to seek your assistance.

I am a son of late wealthy farmer Mr. Kenneth. Nkomo from Zimbabwe who was in
partnership with late Martin Olds who was also murdered same period with my
father in April 2000. I wouldn't go much deep detailing but you can have a look
on this site if you have the time and see what kind of brutal president we have
ttp://www.rte.ie/news/2000/0418/zimbabwe.html

Am appealing to you to consider the idea of assisting me in getting my fund
amounting US$3.Million Dollars left behind for me by my late father which was
safely kept in a safe box as a consignment with a
secured firm here Europe. My status will not in anyway permit me to disclose my
financial history. Meanwhile content as cash was never disclosed but as family
valuables. Arrangement to make the claims in
regards to documents is not a problem and is not risky either because is not a
stolen fund but just too much for me to handle at my present position.

Kindly email back on your decision if positive then we can talk details and you
have right as well to decline.

As I wait for your urgent response.

Regards,
Michael Nkomo

No comments:

Post a Comment