Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Sunday, August 01, 2004

Another gut wrenching tale of terminal illness, and death has landed in my mailbox.

The scammer wants me to believe that she has a dying brother, and a devout need to fulfill the dreams of a dead doctor.

I was selected through the guidance of God, because of my humanity.

All she needs from me is access to my bank account.

No way!

I am Miss Comfort Aghe I am a Camerounian; Dr. Hung Dong Kim a Korean National
was a volunteer International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Society
at the regional Headquarters in Younde, Cameroun, The Younde regional Office
cover the ICRC activities in countries around our sub-region including Akwa Ibom
a Boundary with Nigeria, where Dr Hung Dong Kim was delegated to work around
that time when the incidence of the Crisis over the Bakassi Pennisula occurred
in Cameroun, since we live at this border a number of refugees fled the region
of the Boundary between Cameroun and Nigeria, my Parents were killed, My
Brother Anthony and i were the only children of my parents, Dr H.D Kim met us
without care at the Akwa Ibom refugee Camp at the Borders between Cameroun and
Nigeria and adopted me as his Child, my Brother remained at the camp because he
was a little older.

Dr H.D Kim was a trained Medical Doctor, although he dedicated his life to
helping the underprivileged here in Cameroun, He built a Hospital which cared
for Orphanages and for treatment of the sick where Government Hospitals were
deficient, he was a good Christian, and very dedicated to God he had no child
until he died of prostrate Cancer. From money made at his Hospital, he had the
intension to set up a Foundation/Clinic for the care for Heart disease and
Cancer patients until death struck, he had already had the money (the sum of
US$3.2Million) transferred by his Bank in Cameroun (FIRST NATIONAL BANK) to a
Bank in Europe where he was to buy the medical facilities for the construction
of the Foundation and Clinic.

As his Cancer situation deteriorated we visited The University of Texas M. D.
Anderson Cancer Center in Texas USA, his health situation worsened when we
arrived home in Cameroun and died a month later February 26th.He willed much of
his Properties including the US$3.2Million deposited at the Bank in Europe, his
Clinic and Orphanage home at Douala and Akwa Ibom were willed to the local
Residents under the care of Catholic Parish in the localities.

Barrister Akeem B. Louis was his legal adviser he wrote his WILL. Because he had
no child, he dedicated much of his wealth to me and to the service of God and
humanity.

Before Dr H.D Kim died Anthony was already diagnosed of a serious convulsive
illness epilepsies, he got epileptic one Friday morning close to a woman frying
oil at our neighborhood and got severely burnt, this has seriously compounded my
problems of losing my Biological parents and my Foster Parent Dr.H.D Kim.

Since I have no parents, and Anthony is almost as young as me also considering
his handicap as epileptic I am saddled with a responsibility of caring for him
with very limited resources, there is a surgery which has to be carried out on
him because of the severe burns on his face and Abdomen, which has affected his
lungs/respiratory organs, we are financially incapable of carrying out a surgery
on him, because the money is at the Bank in Europe, moreover I intend to use
much of the money to help destitute and homeless people everywhere i can, and i
have seen through my experience in life that helping out those in need was is
the only way to get justification. I could convert the fund to myself with the
intention of investing the fund abroad for my personal use but I am still very
young. I was afraid sending the money back to either the Government here in
Cameroun because I think some individuals will convert the money for their
personal use. Now the money is still at the care of the Bank in Europe.

I discovered that the only way I could have peace in my life is to do what is
lawful and right by giving out the fund to the service of Humanity the same way
Late Dr H.D Kim rescued my life at the Akwa Ibom refugee camp.



With the realization of what God has done for me through Dr Kim, I asked God to
make his choice and direct me to an honest Humanitarian or a believer in helping
the underprivileged who would invest this money at helping humanity, I have
specifically chosen you and I have the firm believe that as you invest this
money in your establishment the accruing profit will be used to the service of
those in need.

I came across your address on the Internet as I was browsing through Hospital
and Christian site because this was what Dr. H.D Kim stood for (Hospitality,
Humanity and the service of God) and as a matter of fact, it is not only you or
your ministry that I picked on the site initially, but after my fervent prayer
over it, I decided to choose you and contact you for the fund to be used wisely
for things that will glorify the name of God and help humanity.

I have notified the Bank in Europe where Dr. H.D Kim deposited the money that I
shall nominate a trustee who will contact them for the claim the fund..


I seriously need your help to enable me have the money released not only for
treatment of my Brother, but such that other people on the streets who need help
can benefit from it too, So if you know that you will sincerely use this fund
honestly for things that will glorify God's name and humanity, then do urgently
contact me back through my email and details will be given to you on how you
will be able to receive the fund in your country from the Bank in Europe.

You should also forward to me your telephone number for easy communication and
fax number should there be need to fax the Bank documents to you. Note that all
communication will be opened to Barrister Akeem B, Louis, considering my age,
his witness to the whole life of my Foster Parent Dr H.D Kim and been the Lawyer
who wrote the Will.

Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.
Sincerely,

Miss Comfort Aghe.

No comments:

Post a Comment