Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Major Ken wrote to me today, doubtless aware of my work in De Beers; he decided to offer me the usual bull about diamonds and treasure troves of money ("millions and millions" no less!).

He claims to have nicked (there's an honest fellow) two boxes containing $35M, and he will pay me 20% to have them transferred.

Well if he nicked them off his comrades in arms, who is to say he won't nick off me as well.

No deal Ken.

Sir,


BUSINESS PROPOSAL.

I am retired Major ken abba, an ex-member of the
Revolutionary United Front of Sierra Leone (RUF). During
my active service, I was the unit Commandant responsible
for negotiation and procurement of arms and amunitions
used in the prosecution of the war against the Government
of Sierra Leone under the leadership of Alhaji Teejan
Kabbah. During this period, our high command raised
millions and millions of US dollars from the sales of
Diamonds, which was used in payment for arms and
amunitions.

When our Leader, Corporal Sankoh was arrested and detained
by the Sierra Leonian Government for possible trial by the
United Nations, our high command was thrown into confusion
and under this state of confusion., I took two boxes
containing about $35 Million USD (thirty five million
United States Dollars) and escaped along with refugees
from Ghana and Republic of Benin that were being
repatriated by the Ghanaian Navy to Accra, Ghana where I
deposited the two trunk boxes in the vaults of a security
company and declared the contents Artifacts and traveled
to Republic of Benin where I am now on self exile. Right
now, I am distressed as a result of sickness and would
like to claim those boxes in Accra and transfer the money
overseas for investment and also for medical attention.

So I write you because I need your assistance to claim the
boxes from the security company,and thereby use you as a
front to transfer the funds into your account in your
country.Upon your acceptance, I will offer you 15% of the
total money for your assistance and if you recommend any
viable business for the investment of the funds, I will
give you additional 20% equity share participation in the
business venture and you will be totally responsible for
the management of the siness.Should you be interested,
please do not hesitate to reach me immediately by mail. I
expect your urgent reply. Thanks and God bless.

Major ken abba (rtd)

No comments:

Post a Comment