Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Monday, December 08, 2003

This "scallywag" claims to have a safe containing over $5M.

If his story is to be believed the owner has had some unfortunate mishap in a boat.

I dropped him a line pointing out that I don't conduct business with strangers, unless they advance me £1000 up front.

I eagerly await the cash dropping through my mailbox!

Dear sir,

Best compliments.I am Van der Oosten, chief operating officer finance,saving and security homes based in Europe duely registered under the companies registration and allied matters, also licensed by European securities and stock exchange.

In the early part of 2001 the organization received a family safe valued at $5.8M to its vault for security reasons from AHMAD ABDALLAH, an Egyptian national expartriate based in Europe for period of two yrs. that lapsed on March,2003 after this long expiration period of safe keeping, we decided to locate him through the contact with us but learn't of his sudden death in the Meditteranean boat mishap of June,2002 off the Alexander's coast.

Keeping with the business ethic and standard,efforts were strengthen to locate the family for the clearance of their safe but all to no avail,hence,motivates me to contact you for possible clearance of the safe to your custody with no risk involved.
If the proposal is in your best interest,do not hesitate to contact me by my email:

Thanks in anticipating your reply and Godbless.

I remain,

VAN OOSTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment